A roofing company Southern Central Ontario can trust and depend on.
Protect your home with North America’s #1 selling shingle!
Help improve your home’s resale value with Timberline HD® Shingles from GAF. Timberline® High Definition® Shingles with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology are the #1-selling shingles in North America. Timberline HD® Shingles will not only protect your most valuable asset but also beautify your home for years to come.
Timberline HD® Lifetime High Definition® Shingles.
Value And Performance In A Genuine Wood-Shake Look
Architecturally stylish but practically priced—with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Features GAF’s “High Definition” color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible.
Designed with Advanced Protection® technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home
Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae
Stays In Place
Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.
Peace of Mind
Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.
Perfect Finishing Touch
Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles (in the West, use Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles)
- Diamond Cut™ Granules
Add dimension and depth to the shingle with its multifaceted design and construction
- UV Blocker (Granules)
Helps protect against damaging sunlight for durability and long life
- Color Lock™ Ceramic Firing (Granules)
Helps maintain the true shingle color
- Dura Grip™ Adhesive
Grips tightly even in strong gale-force winds to reduce the risk of shingle blow-off
- SpecSelect™ Grading System (Asphalt)
Offers fine-quality asphalt to help improve weathering in harsh conditions
- Micro Weave™ Core
Offers a strong foundation that helps resist cracking and splitting
- FiberTech™ Components (Core)
Incorporates fibers that are non-combustible, helping to provide a UL Class A fire rating — the highest roofing fire rating possible
Timberline HD® Specifications*
- Fiberglass asphalt shingle
- Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty
- Smart Choice® protection for the first 10 years
- 130 mph ltd. wind warranty
- Listed Class A Fire – UL 790
- Passes ASTM D7158, Class H
- ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 Type 1, Class F
- ASTM D3462 Periodically tested by independent and internal labs to ensure compliance with ASTM D3462 at the time of manufacture.
- StainGuard® Algae Discoloration ltd. warranty (available in most areas)
- Energy Star Qualified (white only)
- Miami-Dade County Product Control Approved
- Florida Building Code approved
- Texas Department of Insurance approved
- ICC Approved
- CSA A123.5-98
- Approximately 64 Pieces/Sq.
- Approximately 3 Bundles/Sq.
- Approximately 256 Nails/Sq.
- 5 5/8″ exposure
*Refer to complete published installation instructions.
Timberline HD Shingle Colors
Download our brochure to get more information on the Timberline HD Roof Shingle
Contact us to get started.
We’d love to hear from you and build out your next dream project.
Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!