PREMIUM RIDGE CAP SHINGLES
A roofing company Southern Central Ontario can trust and depend on.
The Perfect Finishing Touch For Your New Roof Should Be A Protective And Distinctive Ridge Cap Shingle
Add the perfect finishing touch for your new roof, a premium, distinctive ridge cap shingle. Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles offer excellent protection at high-stress areas of your roof (the hps and ridges). Its 12″ (305mm) wide design works with most ridge vents. Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles are a key part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System and have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles
A Distinctive and Protective Premium Ridge Cap Shingle Will:
- Match the performance of your new roof (unlike using typical 20 or 25-year cut-up strip shingles as your ridge cap)
- Accentuate the natural beauty of your newly installed architectural shingle roof
- Offer multi-layer protection at the highest-stress areas of your roof (the hips and ridges)
- Provide a striking and higher-quality alternative to using cut-up strip shingles as your ridge cap
Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles are a key part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System and have even earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal.
Extra-thick, double-layer design with massive 8″ (20 cm) exposure is up to 195% thicker than strip shingles, for a distinctive, upscale look.
The Right Colors
Unlike cut-up strip shingles, Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles are factory designed to complement the color of your GAF laminated shingles
Stays In Place
Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h)
Helps ensure the beauty of your ridge cap shingles against unsightly blue-green algae
Peace of Mind
Up to a Lifetime ltd. warranty when installed on Lifetime Shingle roofs
National Product Specifications
- 8″ (20 cm) exposure
- Approx. 12″ (30 cm) wide
- Each bundle covers approximately 20 lineal feet (6 lm)
- 5 bundles cover approximately 100 linear feet (30 lm)
- 150 pieces per 100 lineal feet (301m) of coverage
- Approx. 2 nails per piece
- UL 790 Class A fire rated
- Meets ASTM D3161 Class F; ASTM D3018 Class I; and ASTM D3462
- CSA A123.5
- Miami-Dade County Product Control Approved
- Florida Building Code approved
- ICC-ES ESR-1475
Download our brochure to get more information on the Timbertex Ridge Cap Shingle
Contact us to get started.
We’d love to hear from you and build out your next dream project. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!